Terms and Conditions
- Find the product(s) you want on the FitSquad website
- Select the size you require and press ‘Add to Basket’
- Once you’ve added all of the items you require to your basket, select checkout option
- You will be asked to input your shipping & billing details
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct
- Press ‘Place Order’
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.1 FITSQUAD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE FITSQUAD WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
The product prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
2.1 PRICE CHANGES
FitSquad reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price. The price can also vary between stores.
4.1 GIFT CARDS
Once a gift card has been issued, the card becomes that customers’ property.
FitSquad reserves the right to refuse or cancel a gift card without any further discussion.
Gift cards have a validity of 12 months unless otherwise stated, and don’t need to be spent all at once.
Gift cards are only valid on the site in which they have been purchased from.
4.2 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
FitSquad reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Discount codes will be discontinued during the Blackout and Black Friday campaign.
Card payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Debit card / credit cards will be charged immediately.